- Metal Housing
Heavy Duty Rotary Encoders
Owing to our Rich Industrial experience, we have been supplying and trading a qualitative array of Heavy Duty Rotary Encoder for our huge clientele base. It is sturdily constructed using best quality material and machinery at our vendors unit under the professional guidance and supervision. Rotary Encoder stands high on quality, durability, effectiveness, efficiency, reliability and has a long functional life. Clients can avail it from us at highly economical prices among that of our competitors.
Hollow-shaft incremental encoder for monitoring of speed and position in drive technology.
Heavy Duty incremental encoders from Baumer Hubner have over the years become standard in many areas of industry due to their rugged construction adapted to the application:
- Solid aluminium housing with high vibration and shock resistance
- Special opto ASlC for highest reliability
- EMC in compliance with CE regulations
- Output signals HTL or TTL
- UL approved (not for potentially environments)
- Special rugged aluminium housing with bearings at both ends of hollow shaft up to 20 mm or 17 mm cone 1:10
- For operation in some potentially environments. Please see the operating instruction for detailed information.
- Extended protection class IP 66 with labyrinth seal (dust) or special sealing system (marine air)
- Protection against induced shaft currents
- Option: Earthing brush to divert shaft currents generated by lGBT converters
- Temperature range -40 C +100 C, optionally down to -50 C
- Logic level HTL with power transistors or logic level TTL (RS-422) with supply voltage +5 V or +9 +26 V (version R with internal regulator)
- Internal connecting terminals or terminal box
- Twin encoder with two separate systems: HOG 10 G
- East India
14/4C, Nilgunj Road, Belghoria, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700056, India